Welcome to the Outagamie County Register of Deeds Office.
We are pleased to offer you the latest in technology for your information and convenience.
The following information is available to you either in our office or on the Internet:
- Grantor-Grantee (name) Index from January, 1991
- Tract (legal description) Index for all platted land, condominiums, and Certified Survey Maps beginning June 2, 1997
- Tract (legal description) Index for all unplatted land and Town of Oneida beginning June 2, 1998
- Images are available for all documents from 1945 to present.
- Images of all recorded subdivision plats, condominiums, and certified survey maps are also available.
- All sewer, utilities, and annexations are posted in the Miscellaneous Index only. This index is available in our office.
- All other recordings (back to our first recording from 1825) are available in the manual books in our office.
As in the past, we will continue to provide the citizens of Outagamie County the finest service possible. To ensure that we stay on the leading edge in our field, we continually make changes and encourage your participation. We welcome your suggestions and comments and look forward to hearing from you.
Sarah R. Van Camp
Outagamie County Register of Deeds
410 S. Walnut Street, Appleton, WI 54911
Telephone: (920)832-5095 Fax: (920)832-2177